10 May 2007

Liberal: see "immature, childlike"

Apparently, liberals believe in freedom of speech...so long as you agree with them (via RightWingNews):
"It looks like they took globs of paint and threw it on his face. It looks great. It did my heart good," said [Baltimore City Works spokesman Robert] Murrow, who admittedly is not a Limbaugh fan.
Oh, yeah, vandalism. So funny. But, it does seem that Mayor Sheila Dixon does have a few brain cells left:
"Earlier today, an employee of City Government expressed his personal opinion regarding a vandalized billboard in Baltimore," [ Dixon wrote. "While this employee identified himself as a spokesperson for the Department of Public Works, I want to stress that his feelings about the vandalism are his alone; his statement does not represent the position of City Government or my feelings as Mayor.

"Whether they occur on public or private property, I take all acts of vandalism seriously. It is a crime and won't be tolerated in Baltimore."
And how did El Rushbo take it? Did he cry and scream and carry on like a liberal child? Nah. His response? "They ought to leave it up there, and put this sentence next to it: Find out what the left doesn't want you to hear!" Can you imagine someone doing that to a Hillary¡ sign? Oh my gosh, the left would be crying in their pudding. That's because they don't have a sense of humor, and don't know how to handle being attacked like big boys do.

CORRECTION:It was not the Maha-Rushi that came us with this idea. From the radio Transcript at his website:

Hang on. I just got a great e-mail here and I gotta print this out. I gotta read it out to you.

[...]
The great e-mail suggests, "Don't touch it. Leave it alone. Just add one line: 'Listen and see what the left doesn't want you to hear.' Leave the billboard defaced. Leave the paint up there. Add a little line: 'Listen and see what the left doesn't want you to hear.'" I think that's a great idea. I don't know. They said they were going to start fixing and repairing the billboard today and they may have already started. I don't know if it's too late. But if it's not too late, you guys in Baltimore might want to think about that. It doesn't bother me, actually funny.