01 July 2008

Ground Rules

1. Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture references are from The Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV). Copyright © 1979, 1980, 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

2. I also blog at Defending.Contending.

3. Some of my older posts use Greek fonts that may not display properly in browsers other than Internet Explorer.

4. You may notice I no longer allow commenting. The reason for this is that I am currently in school, and I do not have time to answer comments.

5. This site is maintained for the sake of Christians everywhere--to teach the truth of God's word, and to expose error when it is found. Any posts that are made in order to expose errors (e.g., Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholicism, etc) are not made out of hatred for that particular group, but out of a love for God's word, and a desire for people to know Him in truth (John 17:3).

6. If you see anything on this site that interests you, or edifies you, or that you wish to share with anyone, or a truth someone needs to hear, then feel free to use it. Take it, copy it, use it. I would appreciate it if you gave credit, but if you don't--I ain't gonna sue. However, if you see something that is a link from someone else's site--please give the reference to their site. Thanks.