02 May 2007

Rosie and Ricki support our dumb, convict soldiers

This was no "botched joke." They meant every word that came out of their big, stinking mouths. Rosie despises the troops. So does her friend, Ricki "does anybody know where my career went?" Lake (Question: Why exactly DID Ricki Lake HAVE a career, anyway?). And Charles Rangel. And Harry Reid.
O’DONNELL: Wait, can I just say something? Why do people enlist in the Army?

RICKI LAKE: To get an education, and they're poor-

O’DONNELL: Thank you.

LAKE: -and that’s the only way to get one.

O’DONNELL: The vast majority– Yes, Elisabeth. It’s true!
Now, I know it's easy to think that this comment just kinda slipped out of RosieO's mouth, considering how big it is. But it didn't. This is something she believes, this is something she absolutely meant to say. But, don't question her patriotism, she supports the troops:
O'DONNELL: Elisabeth, I do everything I can to support the troops financially and emotionally. I love them as much as you do. I'm as much of a patriot. I want them home.
Oh, that's right. Only liberals support our troops, because they want them home. They cant support our troops while they're fighting and sweating so Rosie can let fly whatever puke happens to spew out. 'Cause, you see, they're fighting for oil. Yeah, that's it. This is "blood for oil", or an "illegal war", blah blah blah blah blah. Hey Rosie, why don't you just come out and tell the truth: You hate our troops, you want them to die, you want us to lose, and you want America turned into a caliphate. Two-faced media mongrel!!