21 September 2007

So, still think it's just a blob of tissue?

If you do, then you really need to watch this video (**GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING**)


Again, via ReformationNation:




I know the arguments the pro-abortion crowd likes to use. Because I used to use them myself before I grew a brain. "It's still just a tissue mass", or "It's still a woman's right", etc. etc. And they are all wrong. It is NOT a "mass of tissue." It is NOT "her body." It is not "her choice." That which is growing in her womb is a human being in the fetal stage of development. Just like your right to shake your fist ends at the tip of my nose, the mother's rights end where her baby's umbilical cord begins.

I will say this for as long as I live: Abortion is wrong, it is murder, and don't even give me that crap about "Is it better to bring a child into this messed-up world, etc." Who are you to say? An innocent child who has yet to draw a breath has every right to be born, and it is not up to us to say that that child should die just because you want it to. And who knows? Maybe that child will have a positive influence on this world.