12 December 2009

Well, I guess I'm a jacka**



It seems as though Perry Noble doesn't think it's all that important to teach the truth of God's Word. Yeah, I know--go figure, right? This is from the same guy that has no problem joining the house of God with pagans and Satan-worshippers, and who encourages his flock to indulge in entertainment that promotes drinking and sexual gratification. And who says that anybody who critiques his Pope, Rick Warren, can "Kiss my..." (I'll let you fill in the blank).

Well, now, Mr. Noble has sunk to calling those of us who labor in the word "jacka**es." Don't believe me, go over to Apprising Ministries and listen for yourself to what this man has to say for yourself. Sadly, with one comment, he has managed to disparage men like Martin Luther, John Wesley, Jonathan Edwards, Charles Spurgeon, George Whitefield, John Owen, AW Tozer, John MacArthur, Martyn Lloyd-Jones, and many, many others--maybe even your own pastor. All in the name of "engaging the culture."

More fruit from the poisonous Tree of Purpose.