Well, these beliefs are wrong. Nothing needed to be "restored," those "additional scriptures" were invented by Joseph Smith, and we are not all "spirit children" of God.
He could have also mentioned:
- Mormons believe God the Father had to "progress" to be the God He is now.
- Christians believe He has always been the God He is now.
- Mormons believe there are many "Gods."
- Christians believe there is only one God.
- Mormons believe Jesus and Lucifer are "spirit brothers."
- Christians believe that all things were created by Christ, and this includes the angels (one of which was Lucifer).
- Mormons believe that Joseph Smith was a "prophet of God."
- Anybody who has studied enough knows that Joseph Smith was a fraud.
- Mormons believe the Bible is only to be trusted "as far as it is correctly translated" (8th Article of Faith).
- Christians believe that we still have the perfect written word of God (and contrary to Elder Ballard's assertion, nothing had to be "restored").
- Early Mormons believed that you had to have a bunch of wives in order to get to the highest heaven (The Celestial Kingdom. And don't think they wouldn't like to be able to do that again).
- Christians believe that polygamy is a sin. Besides, you only need to repent of your sins and trust Christ as your Savior in order to go to Heaven (of which there is only one).
- Mormons believe that Brigham Young was a "prophet of God."
- The Mountain Meadows Massacre showed that Brigham Young was a cold-blooded murderer.
- Mormons believe that Joseph Smith had the "gift of translation."
- The Kinderhook Plates showed this was a lie.
- Mormons believe that only the "worst" sinners will go to Hell.
- Christians believe that anyone who does not trust Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord will spend eternity in Hell.
Well, I guess we'd better let Elder Ballard get started on that next video where he discusses these issues. What, you don't think he will? What, you think the LDS church has something to hide?