21 December 2007

Top 20 Christian albums--#1

Newsboys--Shine: The Hits


I know, you're just as surprised as I was. But, the board of this site has spoken, and this is the numero uno, top of the list.

Seriously, the songs on here are not just light, fluffy songs. Yeah, they're fun to listen to. But if you really listen to the words--really listen--they are actually quite good. "Shine" (Matthew 5:16), "I'm Not Ashamed" (Romans 1:16), "Entertaining Angels" (Luke 15:10), "Joy" (Galatians 5:22).

So, go, let your light shine before men, entertain angels, and remember it's just a Spirit thing, this reality.

Songs:

1. Shine
2. I'm Not Ashamed
3. Breakfast
4. Reality
5. Take Me To Your Leader
6. Joy
7. Entertaining Angels
8. Praises
9. Spirit Thing
10. Woohoo
11. Step Up To The Microphone
12. God Is Not A Secret
13. Where You Belong/Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
14. Who?
15. Believe
16. I Got Your Number
17. Mega-Mix