14 April 2007

Speaking of liberal selective indignation...

OK, so Imus calls the Rutgers women's basketball team "nappy-headed ho's", and he gets assaulted by everybody with a conscience (and a few with NO conscience, like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) because he said something offensive about a group of black women. I understand the need for consequences, we on the right keep trying to make people understand that there are consequences for our actions and our words.

However, on the left side of society, the indignation over "offensive" speech and expression is selective. You can't defame and degrade blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc. But if you want to want to go out and blaspheme GOD, or make fun of Christians, or create a video game like this, that's OK.
The audience is invited to participate in the carnage by playing the video game and watching short videos of the game in action. The winner with most Christ kills will be awarded with a trophy at 9:00PM.
Just so long as you're making fun of Christians, you can go ahead and say ANYTHING you want. Funny how that works, isn't it? I think I'll come up with a video game where the winner is the one who lynches the most black folks. Or who bombs the most abortion clinics. Or beats up the most gays.

Of course I wouldn't do such a thing. But if I was a liberal, and I wanted to come up with a video game where I kill pro-life protesters, I'm sure that Chrissy Matthews and Keith "please donate so I can buy an audience" OlberDork would be talking it up on their dumb shows like it was the greatest thing to come along since Pac-Man (the video game, not the football player.)